As they stepped through the white curtains in the red brick room, they could feel the excitement building. The ceremony site was beautiful with skylight ceilings, hurricane candle vases, rose petals, three tier columns at the altar, wine & letter box, and twinkle lights lining the back of the room. They held back the cheerful tears and welcomed their guests down the aisle together. Both Jill and Gloria had been waiting for this day since they met at softball, started talking at practice and the rest is history. Gloria proposed over Christmas with a ring suspended inside an ornament.
The wedding was held at Tre Bella at their venue that was love at first sight. The reception was intimate with close family and friends but enough to have a great party. The reception tables included low floral arrangements of blue, purple and silver accompanied by personalized menu cards, favor glasses, G + J letters at the head table, wedding signs, and personalized cake topper.
I loved how their grandma presented Gloria with a special handkerchief just before the ceremony. You should have seen Gloria’s eyes light up. She was incredibly happy to receive that gift. There were so many special moments shared. See below.
Everything during their wedding went amazing. I loved how everyone celebrated their vegan lifestyle. They both grow amazing veggies at home and brought that signature piece into their day. They offered Gluten Free cupcakes as well to those guests. Then they were off to L’Auberge in Sedona to enjoy some relaxation after a whirlwind day.
Words of Wisdom:
1. What was your biggest challenge and how did you overcome it? Planning it all in 6 months! We tackled everything as it came. Picking an all inclusive venue was the best part! Having a knowledgeable, helpful coordinator helped tremendously!
2. Do you have any savvy money saving tips to share? Go to the courthouse. No matter what you think, you will go over your budget. Don’t fight it!
3. What words of wisdom can you impart on future brides? Don’t spazz out! Talk about it all as a couple. No unilateral decisions. It is both of your wedding so share responsibilities, stress, and triumphs 🙂
1. Recessional (walking down aisle with bride) we are initially walking down the aisle together to “The Story” by Brandi Carlisle. And walking out after the ceremony to “somewhere over the Rainbow /It’s a wonderful world” by Israel Kam…can’t spell his name!
2. Grand Entrance: “Linus and Lucy ” the Peanuts song
3. First Dance: “She Keeps Me Warm” Mary Lambert
4. Cake Cutting: “Life is Better with you” by Michael Franti and Spearhead
5. Any other special songs: we are doing a special 40th anniversary dance for Jill’s parents, “Remember When” by Allan Jackson. And the father daughter dance is “You raise me up” by Josh Groban.
Thanks to my amazing vendor team!
Venue, Catering, Design: Tre Bella | DJ: DJ Mike | Hair: Sierra Scott | Florist: Blume | Cake: Nami | Invitations: Pear Tree Greetings | Officiant: Reverend Jennifer Ashby | Rings: Jared