The sky opened up with drops of sweet rain on their wedding day. Every second inside the bridal suite felt like a thousand mini moments bursting into life. Jen was about to marry Austin today. Nothing a few umbrellas couldn’t hold back from this once in a lifetime day. This day happened when they met playing Waka Kickball with friends. Then, with the excitement and beautiful surroundings, Austin proposed to Jen. They stood at Cathedral Rock in Sedona and she said ‘yes’.
Jen wore a white Maggie Sottero Gown fitted with a corset ribbing, diamond tie belt, diamond drop necklace and earrings, and feather hair pin. She designed her bouquets and made them for the big day. There were pops of turquoise in the bridesmaids gowns, invitations, and umbrellas. Austin wore a charcoal grey Tommy Hilfiger Suit. Add some fun argyle socks too.
The ceremony and reception were combined for the sake of nature’s weather. However, all their guests were so happy to watch these two exchange vows.
Check out their amazing day below:
Simply stunning throughout the day. Their plans after the wedding are to have a staycation until the summer. There were lots of great emotion while the families did toasts and dances.
Words of Wisdom:
- What was your biggest challenge and how did you overcome it? Being Patient with each other
- Do you have any savvy money saving tips to share? Start a joint account as soon as possible
- What words of wisdom can you impart on future brides and grooms? Live together before you get married
Wedding Day Songs:
- First Dance: Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band
- Father/Daughter: My little Girl by Tim McGraw
- Mother/Son: Desperado by the Eagles
Thanks to my amazing vendor team!
Venue: Carefree Resort – Emily | Rings: Jared | Cake: AZ Cakes | Dress: Maggie Sottero | Bridal Dresses: Von Ronan | Officiant: Rich Stoffan | Music: DJ Buck Productions | Tux: Mens Warehouse | Invitations: Paprika Paperie